To learn more about FoBS …
Senior Assistance fund:
FOBS provides funds to Bolton seniors in need for unforeseen or emergency assistance. No one should have to make the decision to sacrifice essentials such as food or medication because of a financial crisis or unforeseen expenses. If you or someone you know is in need, we can help. For more information contact email@example.com.
And support our fundraiser Nov 2nd. More info at Comedy Fundraiser
FOBS 2019/20 Tuesday Connections has outstanding programs that will keep you engaged! Featuring a variety of fun and entertainment from a Ted talk, to Irish step dancing, to songs… Join your friends at the Senior Center on the third Tuesday of each month at 11:00 a.m. followed by a delicious lunch prepared by FOBS volunteers. Mark your calendars now – you will not want to miss one.
Future Tuesday Connections:
- November 19th – History of the Mass. Militia. Brig. Gen. Leonid Kondratiuk, Director of historical services for the Adjutant General’s Office, will present a history of the Mass. Militia through the Civil War, including Bolton militia history. This program is followed by our annual Thanksgiving dinner.
- December 17th – Annual Holiday Sing A Long. Raise you voices in song to usher in the holiday season.
- January 21st – TED talk – “What Makes a Good Life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness” with psychiatrist Robert Waldinger. A discussion session will follow.
- February 18th – Guess what building this is? A fun game of before and after with the Bolton Historical Society. Using images of Bolton buildings, learn about these structures, when they were built, the architecture, and the people behind them.
- March 17th – Iris Step Dancing with the Beirne Family. What better way to celebrate the day with a return visit by the talented Beirne family.
Make sure to check out all sort of helpful information about fuel assistance, meals etc on our resources and programs pages!
And please “like” and follow us on www.facebook.com/fobsbolton
Annual membership drive
Friends of the Bolton Seniors did well in its last membership drive. Through generous donations from the Bolton community, FOBS has been able to help with services and programs for Bolton Seniors. Of course many seniors stay active; but others need our help. Please join us in fulfilling our mission by becoming a member.
If you are a senior in need of assistance, our list organizations and agencies can help.
Senior Assistance Fund: FOBS provides funds to Bolton seniors in need for unforeseen or emergency assistance. No one should have to make the decision to sacrifice essentials such as food or medication because of a financial crisis or unforeseen expenses. If you or someone you know is in need, we can help. Lisa D’Eon has the form and can also give you guidance on whether we can help or not.