Bolton Drag Bingo was amazing!
We raised about $4,000 to help seniors in need.
Thanks everyone for your support!
Make sure to check out all sort of helpful information about fuel assistance, meals etc on our resources and programs pages!
And please “like” and follow us on www.facebook.com/fobsbolton
Next Tuesday Connections, January 17th, 11:00 a.m – Bolton Artisan’s Guild Member Michelle Murray…
We are honored to welcome Bolton Artisan’s Guild Member Michelle Murray, who also teaches art in Berlin. She will be demonstrating the following: how to select Still Life items and how to set them up, where to begin with the under drawing, and painting with watercolors. She will also have suggestions on types of paper available and different types of watercolors and brushes. At the end of her demonstration, Michelle will be giving away her demonstration painting! There will be one lucky winner, so join us at the Senior Center. A delicious lunch made by FOBS volunteers will follow.
See more here: Michelle Murray bio
Future Tuesday Connections:
- February 21st – The Virginia Thurston Healing Garden
- March 21st – Cupcake Decorating
- April 16th – Scam Awareness
- May 16th – Senior Appreciation Month
- June 14th – Stoneham Theatre Trip. This year’s show is “I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti!” Tickets will again be offered at a discount.
- June 20th – Musical Performance by Richard Travers. Richard returns to Bolton to lead us in song.
- August 16th – Senior Cookout
Annual membership drive
Friends of the Bolton Seniors did well in its membership drive, and specifically with fuel assistance donations. Through generous donations from the Bolton community, FOBS has been able to help with services and programs for Bolton Seniors. Of course many seniors stay active; but others need our help. Please join us in fulfilling our mission by becoming a member.
If you are a senior in need of assistance, our list organizations and agencies can help. View our resource list now.